|Date of change||15 Nov 2020|
|Name||DATO SRI AMRIN BIN AWALUDDIN|
|Type of change||Cessation of Office|
|Reason||Cessation of contract with effect from 15 November 2020.|
|Details of any disagreement that he/she has with the Board of Directors||No|
|Whether there are any matters that need to be brought to the attention of shareholders||No|
Major/Field of Study
Malaysian Institute of Accountants
Business Administration (Finance)
The University of Hull, United Kingdom
Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
Global Chartered Management Accountants, United Kingdom
Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours)
Acadia University, Nova Scotia, Canada
|Working experience and occupation||– August 2020 – Director, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia.|
– 6 May 2019 to 15 November 2020 – Managing Director, Boustead Holdings Berhad.
– September 2017 to May 2019 – Group Managing Director, Sime Darby Property Berhad.
– September 2009 to July 2017 – Group Managing Director, Media Prima Berhad.
– August 2017 to September 2017 – Executive Director, Media Prima Berhad.
– April 2008 to September 2009 – Chief Executive Officer, Sistem Televisyen Malaysia Berhad.
– January 2006 to April 2008 – Chief Executive Officer, Natseven TV Sdn Bhd.
– October 2003 to December 2005 – Group Chief Financial Officer, Media Prima Berhad.
– November 2001 to September 2003 – Chief Financial Officer, Media Prima Berhad.
– May 2001 to November 2001 – Chief Operating Officer, Putera Capital Berhad.
– October 1999 to April 2001 – Head of Corporate Finance, Malaysian Resources Corporation Berhad.
– May 1996 to October 1999 – Senior General Manager, Renong Berhad.
– August 1990 to May 1996 – Manager, Structured & Project Finance, Amanah Merchant Bank Berhad.
– January 1990 to August 1990 – Officer, Corporate & Commercial Loans, Development & Commercial Bank Berhad.
|Family relationship with any director and/or major shareholder of the listed issuer||Nil|
|Any conflict of interests that he/she has with the listed issuer||Nil|
|Details of any interest in the securities of the listed issuer or its subsidiaries||Nil|
|While the Board identifies a suitable candidate to fill the position, in the interim, the daily operations of Boustead Group will be overseen by Encik Izaddeen Daud, the current Executive Director of Boustead Holdings Berhad.|
|Company Name||BOUSTEAD HOLDINGS BERHAD|
|Date Announced||13 Nov 2020|
|Category||Change in Boardroom|