|Date of change||10 Jan 2023|
|Name||DATUK SERI HAJJAH ZURAINAH BINTI MUSA|
|Directorate||Non Independent and Non Executive|
|Type of change||Resignation|
|Reason||To pursue other interest|
|Details of any disagreement that he/she has with the Board of Directors||No|
|Whether there are any matters that need to be brought to the attention of shareholders||No|
Major/Field of Study
Doctor of Philosophy, Management
Universiti Kuala Lumpur
2020 (in progress)
Berjaya University College of Hospitality
Human Resource Management
University of Newcastle, Australia
Occupational Health & Safety
University of New South Wales/NSCA
Universiti Teknologi MARA
|Working experience and occupation||– December 2021 to present – Member of The Senate, Parliament of Malaysia.|
– October 2021 to present – Member of Economic Action Council.
– 2010 to present – Executive Director, Berjaya Corporation Berhad.
– 1995 to 2010 – Managing Director, Pertama Kancil (M) Sdn Bhd.
– 1992 to 1994 – General Manager, MMI Insurance Malaysia.
– 1989 to 1992 – Supervisor, Commercial Union Travel & General Insurance, Australia.
– 1988 to 1989 – Senior Secretary, Servcorp, Venture Capital Pty Ltd, Australia.
– 1986 to 1988 – General Manager, SHRM Sdn Bhd, Malaysia, Singapore.
– 1985 to 1986 – Personal Assistant, Bangladesh High Commission.
– 1984 to 1985 – Secretary, Kenyon & Eckhdart, Advertising.
|Family relationship with any director and/or major shareholder of the listed issuer||Nil|
|Any conflict of interests that he/she has with the listed issuer||Nil|
|Details of any interest in the securities of the listed issuer or its subsidiaries||Nil|
|Company Name||BOUSTEAD HOLDINGS BERHAD|
|Date Announced||10 Jan 2023|
|Category||Change in Boardroom|