|Date of change||30 Nov 2022|
|Name||ENCIK IZADDEEN BIN DAUD|
|Designation||Deputy Group Managing Director|
|Type of change||Cessation of Office|
|Reason||To be appointed as Group Chief Executive Officer.|
|Details of any disagreement that he/she has with the Board of Directors||No|
|Whether there are any matters that need to be brought to the attention of shareholders||No|
Major/Field of Study
Certified Financial Planner
Financial Planning Association of Malaysia
Institute of Public Accountant, Australia
FCA Regulated Person
FCA Regulated Person, England and Wales
B.Sc (Hons) Accounting and Law
De Monfort University, Leicester, United Kingdom
|Working experience and occupation||– 1 March 2021 to 30 November 2022 – Deputy Group Managing Director, Boustead Holdings Berhad.|
– November 2022 to March 2022 – Acting Chief Executive Officer, Boustead Properties Berhad.
– July 2020 to February 2021 – Executive Director, Group Business Development, Boustead Holdings Berhad.
– 2013 to January 2021 – Executive Chairman, E&E Gas Sdn Bhd.
– 2008 to 2009 – Managing Director, MARA Incorporated.
– 2007 to 2008 – Chief Executive Officer, ASM Investment Services Berhad.
– 1999 to 2007 – Assistant Vice President, Permodalan Nasional Berhad.
– 1992 to 1998 – Senior Manager, Perwira Affin Merchant Bank Berhad.
– 1992 – Senior Officer, Oriental Bank Berhad.
– 1991 – Auditor, Ernst & Young.
|Family relationship with any director and/or major shareholder of the listed issuer||Nil|
|Any conflict of interests that he/she has with the listed issuer||Nil|
|Details of any interest in the securities of the listed issuer or its subsidiaries||Nil|
|Encik Izaddeen Daud will vacate his position as Deputy Group Managing Director with effect from 30 November 2022.|
He will assume his new position as Group Chief Executive Officer for Boustead Holdings Berhad with effect from 1 December 2022.
|Company Name||BOUSTEAD HOLDINGS BERHAD|
|Date Announced||30 Nov 2022|
|Category||Change in Boardroom|